Tickets + Timed Entry
We’ve made some tweaks to our ticketing and entry process to help control capacity and keep everyone safe.
- Purchase tickets online before arriving at the Museum. You’ll be able to get in the “Have Tickets” line, self-scan, and walk right in.
- You’ll be asked to pick an entry time, so confirm deets with your crew. If you’re a little late for this time, it’s ok for up to an hour. If you arrive early, hang back on the plaza or in your vehicle.
- No groups larger than 10 (at least for the time being).
- Prices are: $20 for adults (13-64), $13 for youth (2-12), and $18 for seniors (65+). Members general admission is free and so are children under 2.
- For anyone eligible for a qualifying discount, please visit our Discount Portal to create an account for purchasing tickets online. For more information on programs visit the Discounts page.
- CityPASS guests, first, pre-purchase CityPASS online for immediate mobile delivery. Next, bring your CityPASS to the “Need Tickets” line at the box office to self-scan tickets at the CityPASS kiosk and receive the next available admission time.